Story Starters 2
In December 2014 I wrote a blog entitled Story Starters with 60 original story starters in. You can read them here.
I thought I would add to that with another 25. So here you go! Some have been provided by Literacy Shed users. They are credited in brackets.
3. She felt someone tug her sheets. She woke up thinking it was her cat. She looked down and fell aback. No cat, no dog, only a hand... (Dyna Wilson)
4. I had failed the test. There was only way I could solve this problem...
5. Because of you I only a pair of cerulean eyes to bury in an otherwise empty casket. (Schuyler Loughlin)
6. I hated moving house. They are never the one I grew up in. Never the one where my dad died. (Emily Thomas)
7. He had been waiting for ages. Why hadn't he come? He had promised.
11. It was just a game, but like everything can, it went horribly wrong, as the body at your feet proved. (Erika Adams)
12. There was a note in my fortune cookie that said, "Leave now don't say anything to anyone and never come back!" (Bradie Rouse)
13. The pages flickered, there was no breeze, as if an invisible hand was turning the pages. It stopped on page 73...
14. "I can see you!" said the text, she looked around nervously.
15. He wasn't leaving - he was King of the Mountain, no one could take that from him.
16. The air filled with a familiar smell.
19. The bed began to shake... the air turned grey... where had the walls gone? The bed began to spin as it rose into the air.
20. Lightning struck the tree in the garden. Another flash and Arthur could see someone standing there looking up.
If you enjoyed these visit the original post for another 60 here
Please add your own story starters in the comments and I will compile a new blog of them soon.
One from the master:
10/5/2021 08:24:26 pm
great thanks so much!
Leave a Reply.